[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.9″]
- Permission for using cookies
You permission is required before certain cookies can be used. We do this by means of a cookie banner.
- The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website function better and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or the products you have placed in your shopping basket.
– Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit the website. These cookies know whether or not you have visited the website previously. A cookie is only generated on your first visit and this existing cookie is then used when you next visit the website. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes and can therefore gather the following data:
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency that users visit the website
- the pages viewed by users
- the length of time that users view a specific page
- the page from which visitors exit the website
– Analytical cookies: these ensure a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether or not you have visited the website previously. A cookie is only generated on your first visit and this existing cookie is then used when you next visit the website. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes and can therefore gather the following data for example:
- the pages you have viewed
- the length of time you stayed on a specific page
- the page from which you exited the website
– Our Tracking cookies: these allow us to track whether, in addition to our website, you have also visited another/other relevant website(s) in our network. The profile that is thus created is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and suchlike, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are the most relevant for you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are not placed without your permission.
– Third-party Tracking cookies: these track which pages you visit on the Internet in order to be able to build up your profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and suchlike as registered with us, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are the most relevant for you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are not placed without your permission.
– Social media related cookies: these are used by social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to track which articles and pages you share via their media sharing buttons. They can also contain tracking cookies that trace your Internet browsing behaviour.
– Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test various versions of a website page in order to see which page is visited the most.
- Your personal data rights
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to have your data transferred. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail via email@example.com. To prevent misuse we can ask you to provide adequate identification. If it concerns inspection of your personal data that is linked to a cookie we will ask you to send a copy of the relevant cookie when you contact us. You can find this in your browser settings.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser in such a way that you will receive a message that a cookie is to be placed. You can also set it so no cookies can be placed. Details of this can be found in the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser it may have an impact on the user-friendliness of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements for you via our website for example. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you don’t want any cookies we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper operation of our website. It is possible that a number of website functions will be lost or even that you will no longer be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. In this case the advertisements will no longer be matched to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
The way in which you change your settings depends on your browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser or click on one of the following icons in order to go directly to your browser’s operating instruction.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=nl_NL
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The text of our website can change at any moment due to continuing development. The same applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly in order to remain informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies that we are not always aware of are placed by third parties via our website. If you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our list then please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the third party directly and ask about what cookies they place, the reason for that, the lifespan of the cookie and the way in which they have guaranteed your privacy.